Your premier source for a lifetime of services and support
Our Service Coordination Department is the Capital Region’s pioneer in case management, dating back to the program’s inception in 1993.
What is Service Coordination?
Service Coordination is the gateway to an array of supports and services for people with disabilities. Receiving Service Coordination will allow doors to open for you and the person or persons with disabilities in your life. Our comprehensive approach focuses on opportunities and brings all the pieces together to work in harmony.
Click to learn about Family Support Services
to Services page.
Your Service Coordinator will:
- Use a person-centered approach to develop individualized supports and services
- Focus on strengths, interests, aspirations and goals
- Help you navigate through available supports and services
- Provide support and offer options so you can make the best choice for you
- Assist with applications
- Provide advocacy
Our commitment is to support and empower individuals with disabilities, from birth through senior years, by providing professional, comprehensive, and customer friendly service. We work in partnership with you to create a plan that has meaning and encourages people with disabilities to live a life they choose.
Examples of Services
Our staff, with wide-ranging backgrounds and expertise, will provide linkage and referral to services such as:
- Adaptive Devices
- Environmental Modifications
- Community Supports
- Family Support funding
- Health, Medical, and Clinical services
- Recreation and Socialization
- Residential Services
- Self Directed Services
We're only a phone call or click away:
Call (518) 437-5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a PDF of our brochure
If you've been asked to participate in our survey, please click here.