From donations to volunteering to being an advocate, we appreciate all the support we receive from our families and the community. Here are some ways you can support DSAHRC:
- Make direct financial contributions.
- Name the DSAHRC in a will.
- Facilitate direct financial contributions from your employer or introduce us to your employer (the DSAHRC has a short and concise PowerPoint presentation ready for presentation to any potential individual and corporate donor).
- Arrange for us to give presentations to organizations (Kiwanis, Rotary, church, etc) you belong to (Board members and staff of the DSAHRC are available for presentations).
- Make us aware of grants we may apply for either through your company or from other sources.
- Organize new fundraising activities.
- Put us in contact with newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations, to allow us to raise awareness.
- Contact your elected officials to let them know how important the DSAHRC is for you and your family.
If you’re interesting in participating in our events, making a donation or being a part of our volunteer team, contact us at (518) 738-0020 or email@example.com.