Gabe did a wonderful and inspiring job creating the design for the St. Margaret's Assisted Technology fundraiser shirt, but now we need your help. By purchasing a shirt, or making a donation, you'll help Lilly realize the power of technology as an equalizer, and help her reach her educational goals. Please show your support today.
Donations of $250 and over will receive an "Adirondack Lily" print.
St. Margaret's Center
At St. Margaret’s we believe kids who are facing the most serious medical challenges deserve the opportunity to just be kids,
St. Margaret’s Center offers cutting-edge, 24-hour long-term intensive medical care to chronically ill children and children who have disabilities.
But, more than just skilled care, St. Margaret’s is a place where infants, children and young adults can learn and grow despite any obstacle. We’re focused on creating a full childhood experience for every patient, which includes activities, school, family and friends in a warm atmosphere that feels like home. We see our patients as kids, not conditions.
What makes St. Margaret’s special?
- Compassionate, caring and experienced staff
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Less than one mile to Albany Medical Center
- Wide range of services and therapies tailored to the needs of long-term pediatric care
- On-site and community-based NYS licensed school services
- Individually focused and group life activities
- Fully-accessible playground
- Dental services
We’re also here to support families who are facing difficult times – and here to celebrate with them during happier times. Each family becomes our family.
Family and Social Service Support includes:
- Assistance with insurance and benefits
- Guidance in navigating available services
- On-site furnished apartment for family stays
- Family-focused events and activities